Some example of Clark's humor!
JUST LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE ...
IF IT’S NOT BROKE
IT WILL BE
10 WAYS YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN SONOMA VALLEY
by Stephanie Clark
1. Pickup trucks outnumber BMW’s at the local Farmers’ Market.
2. People feeling ill, head to Santa Rosa to be sure there’s a
3. Private winery parties stash favorite beers under the wine table.
4. Old timers miss seeing Wildwood, Kinneybrook, Graywood, SilverSchoon
and Annadel Farms on the way to Santa Rosa.
5. Big country gates are being replaced by big iron gates to keep whatever
out or in.
6. The hills are alive not with music but with new houses.
7. New stoplights and new potholes are put in every week.
8. Fields overnight turn into golf courses, vineyards, and villas
9. Senior Citizens don’t mind being called duffers but insist
they are Prime Timers
10.Small town citizens love September when the kids go back to school
tourists go back home and they get their towns back.
11. A tourist asks a good ol’ boy where’s the best place
to eat, he says - Crab Feed
at the Fire House Saturday night
12. The good ol’ boy jumps into his big black Navigator and uses
his cell phone
to call his hair stylist.
13. You freeze your socks off in a cold summer morning fog rolling in
Pacific and fry under a 4 PM sun that only a grape could love.